Current Title: Practice Administrator at the Contemporary Oncology Team
Areas of Research Interest
- Business Strategy Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Healthcare Management
- Quality Assurance of the Oncology Practice
Born in Athens in 1986, Ioanna Theodorakopoulou graduated from high school in Athens in 2004. She continued her education at the Higher Technological Educational Institute of Patras receiving a degree in Renovation and Restoration of Buildings in 2009. During her degree in Patras she worked on projects about restoration of industrial and neoclassical buildings and sites all in the rural area of Patras.
In 2008 she had a two months practice at a construction company where she was responsible for building design and the electronic format buildings blueprints.
After she graduated from her university she came back to Athens and worked as an administrative assistant at the construction company “Economotexniki” .
Ioanna Theodorakopoulou has been a member of the administrative staff of the Contemporary Oncology Team at the “Hygeia” Hospital from August 2009 to November 2011.
Then, she started as a Data Manager and a few months later she became Head of Clinical Research Oncology Trials in our Department. She worked in this position until June 2013.
On July 2013, she was appointed as the Practice Administrator of our Team, a position that she holds until today.
- Executive Secretary Diploma, February 2010.
- Outstanding Services in Healthcare, May 2010.
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction & Service Quality Improvement, April 2011.
- MO25515 Roche Investigator’s Meeting, Frankfurt, Germany. Νοέμβριος 2011.
- Pharmacovigilance, Reporting Requirements in Clinical Trials, Serious Adverse Events Reporting Form, Αθήνα. Δεκέμβριος 2011.
- Greek Young Oncologists Meeting: Methods in Clinical Cancer Research, Αθήνα. Ιανουάριος 2012.
- Celldex, ACT IV Investigator’s Meeting. Rindopepimut for Glioblastomas, Prague. Σεπτέμβριος 2012.
- BKM120 F2303 Belle 3 EU Investigator Meeting, Rome. Μάρτιος 2013.
- Customer Claims Collection. Athens, September 2013.
She is fluent in both Greek and English