Evangelia Razis M.D., PhD.
- Director, 3rd Oncology Department Hygeia Hospital Athens Greece
- Co-founder, Contemporary Oncology Team, Athens Greece
- MD Northwestern University Medical Honors Program 1987
- Residency at Beth Israel Medical Center New York 19xx
- Fellowship in Oncology Oncology at New York Medical College 19xx
- Ph.D. in Medicine at University of Crete
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Board Certified in Medical Oncology, U.S.A. – November 1995, 2005, 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine 199x
- European Society for Medical Oncology
License To Practice Medicine
- Full medical license in Greece (ISA)
- New York State Medical License
- Pennsylvania State Medical License
Membership and Affiliations
- Greek Medical Association
- Hellenic Society of Medical Oncology (HeSMO)
- Hellenic Cooperative Oncology group (HeCOG) Research
- Medical Union of Hygeia
- Mediterranean Multidisciplinary Oncology Forum (MMOF)
- Greek Society of Senology
- Greek American Medical Association
- European Union
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- European Association of Neuro-Oncology (EANO)
- Early Breast Cancer Trialists’ Collaborative Group (EBCTCG) Research
- European Society of Mastology (EUSOMA)
- European Union
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) Investigator
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- International Association for the study of Lung Cancer (IASLC)
- Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO)
- Delphi Society
Dr. Razi is the principal or co-author of over 80 publications in peer review / high impact academic and professional publications. She is also the author of over 20 chapters inin textbooks and specialized edited books in addition to the design of course that deal with advances in cancer research and treatment. A complete list of
Publications in included here
Dr. Razi has keen interest in interdisciplinary tools that contribute to improving patient care and safety such as analytical mathematical techniques and Artificial Intelligence. She has delivered several lectures to physicians and researchers on Chaos Theory and Watson Oncology
Dr. Razi has always maintained involvement in academic and professional education and training through teaching seminars and delivering lectures to:
- Graduate students who attend the HYGEIA Hospital quarterly postgraduate course.
- Oncology Candidates in courses organized by the Greek Academy of Oncology and the European School of Oncology.
- Dentist graduate and undergraduate students at the University of Athens School of Dentistry.
- Oncology trainees in courses organized by the Greek Academy of Oncology and the European School of Oncology.
- Nursing Seminars at HYGEIA Hospital.
Over the past 12 years, Dr. Razi has been volunteering to provide both oncology medical care to patients and training to medical professionals in a number of countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America including, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Rwanda, xxxx and Honduras ???
Dr. Razi is fluent in English, French, Italian, German and Arabic
If you would like to watch Dr. Razis interview for the European Expert Forum on Triple Negative Breast Cancer follow this link.