During your first visit your oncologist will need to assess your health in general and understand the history of your condition in detail. Therefore please bring with you all the material and information that will help us obtain such a complete medical history and thus be in a better position address your medical problem. The following are the main items:
- Surgical Report if any
- Histological examination, Pathologist Report for other older possibly unrelated surgery
- Record of all previous treatments for your disease if applicable
- Recent imaging exams (CT, MRI, PET, Ultrasound, etc.)
- Recent blood tests
- Whatever else you think will help the doctor that will examine you.
- Other tests even if they seem irrelevant to the disease (e.g. Cardiac Echo)