Dr. Labropoulos is the principal or co-author of over 18 publications in peer review / high impact academic and professional publications. He is also the author of four chapters in textbooks and specialized edited books.
A complete list of Publications
- A modified mutagenic PCR-RFLP method for K-ras codon 12 and 13 mutations detection in NSCL patients. Molecular and Cellular Probes 2001, Vol 15, pp 243-247
- Continuation of Trastuzumab beyond disease progression is feasible and safe in patients with metastatic breast cancer: A prospective analysis of 80 cases by the Hellenic Cooperative Oncology Group: Clinical Breast Cancer 2003; 4, pp 120-5
- Gefitinib as treatment for non-small cell lung cancer. BJC 2003 ;89 Suppl 2, pp532
- Characterization of a novel large deletion and single point mutations in the BRCA1 gene in a Greek cohort of families with suspected hereditary breast cancer. BMC Cancer. 2004 Sep 7;4:61.
- Sustained complete remission of metastatic dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans with imatinib mesylate. Anti-Cancer Drugs 2005,16 pp 461-6
- Treatment of non-small cell lung cancer with gefitinib (Iressa ZD 1839): the Greek experience with a compassionate –use program. Anti-Cancer Drugs 2005 Feb ;16 pp 91-198
- Paclitaxel and carboplatin as first-line chemotherapy combined with gefitinib (IRESSA) in patients with advanced breast cancer: a phase I/II study conducted by the Hellenic Cooperative Oncology Group. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2005 Jul; 92(1):1-9.
- Mutational and methylation analysis of the cyclin-dependent kinase 4 inhibitor (p16INK4A) gene in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Eur J Haematol. 2006 Mar; 76(3):230-6.
- Hypermethylation of the p15INK4B gene promoter in B-chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Am J Hematol. 2007 Sep;82(9):824-5.
- Imatinib in the treatment of dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans. Biologics 2007 Dec;1 (4):347-53
- Elucidation of the transmission of a novel mutation in BRCA 1 (1125 del CT) in a family with multiple cases of breast cancer. Cancer Genomics Proteomics 2009 Jul-Aug; 6:215-7
- Phase II study of neoadjuvant imatinib in glioblastoma: evaluation of clinical and molecular effects of the treatment. Clin Cancer Res 2009 Oct ;15 :6258-66
- MBD2 contributes to developmental silencing of the human ε-globin gene. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2011 Mar 15; 46(3):212-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bcmd.2011.01.001. Epub 2011 Feb 4.
- Breast cancer chapter in: Advancements in Internal Medicine publication ZHTA. 2001 and 2006 (in Greek)
- Geriatric Oncology in: Basic principles of Cancer Treatment, edition 2006 (Greek)
- Geriatric treatment of Breast cancer in: Breast Cancer, edition 2007 (Greek)
- Immunologic therapy of cancer in: Pathology of the Lymphatic System, Athens 2011